Friday, May 14, 2010

Eggstra, eggstra ...

I busted that maniac supercriminal Egghead today. After dragging him down to the jailhouse, I got a rude reception from the police. They tried to arrest me for vigilantism. The idiots – do they have any idea where this city would be without me? Egghead is a true evil genius; he must know at least a dozen puns involving the word “egg.” The police are wholly incapable of competing against that kind of elite supervillain. Even the top detectives in the department probably don’t know more than four or five egg puns, tops.

Anyway, the police were waving their firearms and trying to get me to surrender. They left me no choice but to knock them unconscious with Bat Spray while I made my escape. You know what they say: Sometimes, you’ve gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home