Sunday, January 08, 2006

Unleash my fury

I just got back from one of my after-dark neighborhood patrols. I like to walk the streets, make my presence known to the local low-lifes. In a cul-de-sac near my house, I caught the scent of a suspected prowler. I gave the ground a thorough sniffing, trying to pinpoint his location. He was nearby. I cracked my pug knuckles, ready to give this miscreant a well-deserved thrashing. After donning my Bat Thermal Goggles, I turned from the sidewalk and began to walk toward the house, where the punk was probably trying to break in or peep through the window. But then the leash stopped me in my tracks. I tried to pull, but my parents wouldn't budge. "Come on, Batpug," they said, giving a slight tug. "Let's go this way. Stay on the sidewalk." So whatever that creep was up to, he probably got away with it. Next time, I'll be patrolling alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger JMG said...

Batpug, it's either really cool that a superhero crime fighter such as yourself lets your parents lead you around on a leash, or it's really sad that you have to be led around on a leash by your parents.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are secure enough in yourself that you can allow your parents to harness your mighty power and keep you in check.

January 10, 2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Batpug said...

They need their exercise.

January 10, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

batpug,
I'm really liking it. It's a different take on Batman,WHAM! POW! SOCK! daring Bat-villain doing something bad like robbing a bank. do you think It was followed up by a scene inside Police Commissioner Gordon's office where he and Chief O'Hara would work out exactly which villain they were to face in that week's episode. Gordon would press a button on the Batphone and it would cut to Wayne Manor where faithful butler Alfred would answer the phone and say a line like "I'll just get him for you, sir." Alfred would usually,Batpug we could just hug you.thank you for stopping by

January 11, 2006 1:04 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hey there, Batpug...do you ever roll over on your back and look at your mama and daddy? That makes up look like a bat! Thanks for stopping by our site.

January 13, 2006 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home