Friday, January 06, 2006

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it

Sometimes I wonder why I do it. I catch one perp, and two more take his place. But if I don't, who will? Don't get me wrong -- I appreciate the police and what they do. Aside from the crooked ones, of course. But against this new breed of lunatic super villain, the police are overmatched. The Penguin has a weaponized umbrella, for God's sake. That's where I come in. I'm Batpug, and I'm not afraid to get my paws dirty. Evildoers, beware.

4 Comments:

Blogger JMG said...

You have a lot of work to do, Batpug.

You know, you bear an amazing resemblence to a particular religious icon when he has on his Halloween costume.

January 06, 2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Batpug said...

Just a coincidence, ma'am.

January 06, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Leslee said...

I feel safer knowing you're around!

January 07, 2006 6:41 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

I didn't know there was a Batpug. This is COOL!!!
-Tyler

January 08, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home